Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream


Well, today I am going to write about a very unique solution for lumpy breasts and other breast problems that recently came on the market. Dr. Spencer is a bit of a genius when it comes to formulating solutions to apply externally. His first creation to reach anyone outside of his personal patients is a breast cream with a special type of spirulina (think detox!), aloe vera, essential oils like Bulgarian Rose and Lavender to name a few.

For a full ingredient list click on the Breast Cream link here: www.tumoralert.com. For amazing experiences in the last 60 days (also the guarantee time) see www.breastcreamwithalgae.com.

I've been using the cream for about a week now on my face and on some difficult raised skin spots I have on my leg. The bumps are now smooth but there is still discoloration. Considering the skin takes 28 days to completely renew and there is likey damage at a deep cellular level, I don't expect to see a complete disappearance very quickly so the overnight flattening of it was quite amazing.

My wrinkles have reduced, my skin is softer and a weird patch of "elephant skin" is fading too. I don't really want bigger breasts so I'm a big hesitant to use it there. Years of detoxing removed all my lumps and I wear a Jeunique bra which improves lymph flow so lumps will go away, not to mention that posture is improved.

At this time, there's not a simple order possibility for the cream so I suggest signing up as a distributor, getting the basic kit which includes the cream and Breast Chek kit. You don't need to stay on Autoship. Call me if you like. My number is on the website.

Have an awesome day and stay cancer-free with detoxification!

PS (Jan 2010): I'm no longer a distributor so go to www.plexuspink.com for more details and if interested just search for a distributor in your area.


1 comment:

Francesmary Modugno said...

What was your overall experience with the cream? Would you recommend it?