Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christina Applegate: an alternative view to a sad situation

Mike Adams rants about the cancer industry:

Christina Applegate Maimed by Surgeons with Double Mastectomy Following Breast Cancer Diagnosis

I felt very saddened and shocked when I read about Christina's decision and even more so after I read Suzanne Sommers open letter to Christina urging her to investigate alternative solutions. No doubt she was scared since her mother also had experienced breast cancer. Why did she start a macrobiotic diet and then jump into surgery without giving it a chance to work? Hopefully not too many people will be influenced by her actions.

There are over 350 cancer cures available and that's not even counting some of the ones I use! This book is quite interesting and comes with 2000 testimonials about people who cured their cancer using alternative methods: www.reversingcancer.com. Less than the cost of a doctor's visit and far more valuable.

Please watch the short video on my website www.sharethecause.com/detoxqueen and fill out the form for a free consultation. I can't promise to cure cancer since that is illegal and a lot of it depends on your own attitude and way of thinking but I can teach you to change that and point you in the right direction.

Have a great day and stay healthy!

No comments: